*** The new Demon 2 requires a different module than the original Demon. Please take note of which unit you have before ordering this display to ensure you get the correct module***
Unit Includes The TunerView II, USB Cable, Data Cable, 4 Screws/nuts, and 2 Buttons (Only One Is Absolutely Necessary!)
- Bright, Easily Readable Display.
- Install It Anywhere In Your Dash, Cluster, Or Any Other Spot You Can Think Of.
- Presoldered Wires For Buttons Which Includes Quick Disconnects For Easy Installation
- Upgradable Firmware for expanding featureset.
- Daisy Chain Multiple TunerView II LCDs To Display Different Data At Once.
- Daisy Chain A TunerView I To The TunerView II (NepTune And eCtune Only).
- Datalog Through The TunerView With NepTune, NepTune RTP, eCtune, Crome (Crome Pro and Freelog Compatible).
- Larger Processor For Even More Future Capabilities.
- Completely Rewritten To Be Even More Efficient.
- Backlight Adjustment (For Blue And Red LCD only. Amber Will Stay Lit Constantly.).
- Sleep Mode.
- Disable Injectors For Security (NepTune RTP Only).
- Now Natively Supports Hondata S300 and K-Pro With Controller Module (included at an extra cost).
- Supports NepTune, NepTune RTP, eCtune, Crome, and Uberdata (See below).
- 7 Data Pages - One large item or up to 8 small items per page. Add spaces to group items.
- Peak Values - AFR, Duty Cycle, ECT, IAT, MAP, RPM, TPS, and VSS.
- Settings For Celsius And KPH.
- Check And Clear Error Codes On All OBD1 Systems. K-Pro Supports Clearing Codes Only.
- BlueTooth Wireless Add-On Available For Wireless Setup And Datalogging.
- Multiple LCD Colors Available!
For Uberdata, please install the Crome P72 datalogging script or install the new Uberdata logging script available here: http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15451.
Regular Dash Kit
Special color LCDs are available!
Available in Blue (Supports brightness control):
Amber (Does not support brightness control - always on full):
Red (Supports brightness control):
Bright White (Supports brightness control):
Black/Green (Does not support brightness control - always on full):
Billet Case Available for an additional cost
***There are no instructions with this unit, Please visit the following link to reach the help site***
TunerView 2 Help