WP136S - Electric Water Pump
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, we build our water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Â Don't be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors' outlandish claims. Â We say what we mean and mean what we say. Â Our 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
Remote pumps fill many different needs. When an engine mounted pump is not available or space limits the ability to use one, the remote pumps are the answer. Meziere makes more remote pump configurations than any other manufacturer in the performance market. We make pumps that flow from 20 to 55+ gallons per minute. Our pumps can be configured to use almost any size line. All of our pumps are built for cooling systems and can operate properly in a harsh environment.
This water pump model features:
- Remote mount inline design for universal fit
- Suitable for street or drag strip use â€“ 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality black anodized finish
- Standard motor provides 20 gallons per minute free flow rating
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Single inlet port threaded #12AN to accept a variety of fittings
- Single outlet port threaded #12AN to accept a variety of line connection options
- Light weight. Complete standardÂ unit weighs only 6.3 poundsÂ
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- #12AN fittings available for #08AN, #10AN, #12AN, #16AN, 5/8", 3/4", 1", or 1 1/4" slip hose.
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete withÂ hardware but without the inlet and outlet fittings. The fittings need to be ordered according to the type and size of the desired hose connections.
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 7.25" tall an roughly 3.5 square.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 6.3 lbs.
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work with 16 volt systems. Care should be taken that the pump not be run while charging.Â