We are an Authorized Hondata Dealer and KPRO Installer which means we can do the modifications to the ECU and install the KPRO board into your ECU at our facility.
Xenocron Tuning does not sell Hondata products outside the US
Order this KPRO V4 and we'll install the KPRO board for you!
If you are an international customer, Please follow this LINK to find your nearest dealer
The K-Series Programmable ECU (K-Pro) consists of a hardware modification to any K-Series ECU, plus Windows software which allows you to re-program the ECU and datalog sensors.
Fourth Generation KPro
The KPro4 is the 4th generation board made by Hondata, superseding all previous versions, with a more powerful processor, enhanced on board datalogging, faster upload and datalogging, live tuning and autotune, Bluetooth, ethanol sensor input, dash outputs, advanced protection and closed loop wideband support.
Previous KPro versions are the KPro3 (red board), KPro2 (green board - serial #4111 onwards) and original KPro (green board - up to serial #4111).
|Counterfeit and on-line auction site warning
|Protect yourself from purchasing a counterfeit K-Pro. The only known counterfeits use a green circuit board.
Do not purchase new Hondata items from online auction sites such as E-Bay. There is a high risk of being scammed or being sold a counterfeit. Hondata dealers do not sell through on-line auction sites.
Click on your specific application for details and pricing. Hondata does not sell directly to customers. To order, fill out this form and contact a Hondata dealer
Acura RSX/ Honda Integra
- Fits inside the ECU
- Designed and assembled in USA
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
KManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (8 MB memory, 10-215 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from lean air fuel ratios, over boost and low oil/fuel pressure.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar.
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2 or aftermarket wideband.
- PWM output for boost control
Bluetooth support and Hondata Mobile app.
- Ethanol sensor input for flex fuel capability.
- Alternate speed sensor input.
- Dash output serial & CAN streams.
- Live tuning and auto tune.
KManager editing software features:
- High and low speed 16 x 20 ignition and fuel tables at multiple cam angles for correct VTEC and VTC tuning.
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Adjustable idle speed
- MAP sensor type and calibration
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Closed loop control
- Air temperature compensation
- Fuel and ignition correction based on gear
- Closed loop
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
- On board datalogging trigger conditions
- Base maps are included only for K20A2, K20A3 (RSX Base), K20A3 (Civic SI) and K20A engines.
- The 2002- CRV ECU (5 speed) (PPA -A0# ECU) can be used.
- Support for the manual K20A3 engine and the secondary intake runner as used in the base model RSX and CRV.
- The Japanese PRD and PRC ECU do not support a fuel tank pressure sensor.
- PNF, PPA and PND ECUs for 5 speed transmissions will not operate the reverse lock solenoid on 6 speed transmissions.
- The K-Pro ECU will not work on Automatic vehicles. Automatic ECUs cannot be converted to manual.
- To use the K-Pro on a 2005-2006 RSX, an adapter harness is required, an 02-04 specially modified ECU must be modified for used and the primary oxygen sensor from an 03-04 must be used.
- Turn around time is usually 2 days from the time it is received.
- From previous ECU's Honda has changed from 2 dimensional tables (engine speed and engine load) to 3 dimensional tables (engine speed, engine load and cam angle). The K-Pro ECU retains these 3 dimensional tables to ensure the engine is running at optimum efficiency and power for every cam angle.
- The stock JDM and US O2 sensor is wide band and can read from 11.5:1 to 30:1 A/F ratios.
- Most OBDII features may be disabled for race vehicles.
- Error codes and the OBDII readiness status may be datalogged.
- Base tables are supplied for the RSX Type S, RSX Base, Civic SI and Integra Type R engines. These tables have been dyno tuned.
- No external programmer or other equipment is necessary. Just plug the ECU into a laptop via a USB cable.
- Tables may be map-traced in real time.
- Main tables are real-time updateable, changes to other tables and settings can be uploaded typically in less than a second.
D17 engines require the Hondata D17 AEM Cam Gear!!!!
Please note clear covers will not fit 2002-2005 PRA and PNF ECUs.