***PLEASE READ ITEM DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING***
Honda OBD1 VTEC ECU (P28 Equivalent for VTEC)
- Socketed and ready to go for chip applications like Neptune, Crome, eCtune, Uberdata, or Hondata (S100/S200). Also available for hardware systems like Hondata S300 (prep for S300, no S300 included) or Neptune RTP (prep for RTP, no RTP included)
- All ECUs Professionally chipped and tested before being shipped
- Comes chipped with a ZIF socket, datalogging header and a custom basemap burned to a reburnable SST chip. (or hardware for prepped system installed and ready to accept hardware sold separately)
- Choose 'Actual P28' if you must have an ECU that was originally a P28 ECU, all others will be a converted VTEC ECU (they run the same)
- Choose 'Prep for S300' if you have an S300 unit already or are purchasing one from us.
- Choose 'Prep for Neptune RTP' if you have a Neptune RTP unit already or are purchasing one from us.
- If you need your ecu to have IAB control, please add the IAB kit (with installation) to your cart as well.
- All other options should be self explanatory, but if they are not, please email or call us first to answer your questions.
- Basemap chips are included in the price of a Chipped VTEC ECU, but are extra for PREP for options S300 and RTP
Chipped ECUs come in manual trim by default. The options for Auto ECUs are limited and complicated. Please do proper research on the matter if you wish to pursue that avenue.
If choosing for us to make you a BASEMAP, INCLUDE THESE DETAILS IN THE COMMENTS BOX as you checkout:
- Injector Size
- Map Sensor Used
- Rev limit
- Vtec engagement
- 2-step/launch control
- Turbo or N/A
- Exhaust Setup
- Year & Model of the car this will be going into
- any other pertinent info for this basemap
***I recommend Basemaps ONLY be made for stock Honda map sensors. Larger map sensors should be setup by your tuner at the time of your tuning for safety. Chip used for basemaps is SST
Basemaps are mathematically calculated maps and settings for a large number of possible variables and every one will run differently in a variety of cars even if running similar or identical setups. Basemaps are designed to basically run your vehicle well enough to get it to a tuner. I cannot guarantee anything about the operation or safety of running a basemap in your vehicle. Please have your vehicle tuned by a professional for optimal safety and performance.