Options: For 2.5 inch after cat location exhaust hook up. We include a 2.5 inch 304 stainless steel test pipe, one o2 bung and a standard 2.5 inch 3 bolt exhaust flange. For 3 inch exhaust hook up after cat location. We include a 3 inch megaphone, reverse cone, o2 bung, and 3 inch v-band assembly. All 3 inch exhausts will require a portion of the v-band provided to be welded to the clients exhaust.
Includes: Material made from 304 stainless steel. Machined B series head flange. Mandrel bent primary & secondary runners. 4 beehive collector springs, 8 spring tabs. 1 compact true 4-1 merge collector. A Burns megaphone, reverse transition, O2 bung, & v-band assembly.
Off road use only. Caution this header has a tight fit. We do not recommend if your vehicle has been lowered.
How long will it take to get my header?
- On average October - January: 2 days to 2 weeks
- On average February - April: 2 weeks to 3 weeks
- On average May - September: 2 weeks to 3 months
- Turn around time can very between two work days and three months depending on the season. Orders are on a first come first serve. We do not carry off the shelf headers. Our headers are US made only at our facility in Auburn, Washington. When preparing to order a custom header one should consider our busiest time of the year; May through September.
What does ASP need to know about my motor set up?
- Our custom headers are built to the clients motor specs, we will advise what will be most appropriate for your engine set up. We ask for the following information to help us determine power band placement, TQ, & HP results:
- Make, Model, & Year
- Block & Head
- Exhaust Size or Open Header
- Compression Ratio
- Intake Manifold or ITB's
- Vehicle Use
SHIPPING PRICES TO BE DETERMINED