Super Damper Harmonic Damper (Street) Part Number: ATI 918562
The patented ATI Super Damper is the only damper designed exclusively for high performance engines.
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- OEM equipment on 392 Mopar Crate Engines
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at ALL RPM
- Laser engraved 360Ã‡Â¾Â¶Â timing marks
Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. This inertia weight has six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application).
Specifics: Toyota Supra JZ80, 6-Cylinder, 1994-1998
- Aluminum Shell
- 6.780" OD
- 3Â Ring
- Total Weight 3.90lbs
- Inertia Weight 2.40lbs
-  Requires longer belt: 15% OD, OEM, 6 rib. (Use Gates #K060775)
-  4 rib dry sump hub (#916022) available as a special order. This hub moves the serpentine grooves on the damper forward of the OEM location by .290. Shell assembly is # 917071.