ARP main studs are manufactured from 8740 chrome moly steel, are heat-treated in-house to 200,000 psi tensile strength, and have precision J-form threads rolled after heat-treat to create a fastener that has threads 1000% stronger than others.
All kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers and aerospace quality nuts.
Complete your high-horsepower build with one of these quality main stud kits from the brand you trust - ARP!
Please select from the following applications using the drop-down menu above:
- 208-5401: Honda H22 Engines
- 208-5402: Honda B16 Engines
- 208-5403: Honda/Acura B18C1 Engines
- 208-5404: Honda/Acura B18A/B Engines
- 203-5405: Toyota 2JZ Engines
Please note: The above picture is generic and may not represent the actual product.