Precision Turbo and Engine's high-quality yet economical PW66 66mm external wastegate is perfect for the automotive enthusiast looking to get the most from their turbocharged car, truck or any other vehicle. The 66mm Precision Turbo and Engine PW66 external wastegate is fully adjustable and features the following:
• High grade, high temperature stainless steel and billet aluminum components for the best in strength, style and functionality at an affordable price
• A 347 stainless investment cast valve body to provide consistent performance without fatigue or failure while also allowing for accurate boost control
• An internal Nickel Chromium Alloy valve
• 4 individual ports
• A V-band clamp which holds the wastegate cap to the main body structure and allows for an infinite number of wastegate port location positions
• Unique, stabilizing "Precision Pins" which prevent the inlet and outlet flange from spinning
• 3 different 17-7 precipitation hardened springs for further adjustment of boost levels
• All clamps necessary for installation
The PTE PW66 external wastegate is compatible with most aftermarket manual or electronic boost controllers for ease of use.
As an added bonus, all 66mm Precision Turbo PW66 wastegates are warranted to be free from manufacturer's defect for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles! Click here to download the PDF instruction manual for the Precision Turbo & Engine 66mm PW66 external wastegate.