B SERIES OUT OF STOCK
Please note, all kits now have options to select the Fixture ONLY, and add Dial Indicators and Degree wheel separately. You can also add a second cam fixture kit only if you are looking to do multiple motors
These kits enable you to not only degree-in your camshafts, but to check valve-to-valve and valve-to-piston clearances as well. No high-performance motor should be assembled without performing these procedures, and with this kit you can easily do them yourself.
Make sure you select the proper cam fixture kit needed for your motor before adding to cart
Each kit includes the following:
- (1) Dial indicator extension
- (1) Aluminum mount for outer dial indicators
- (1) Aluminum mount for center dial indicator
- (3) BBs for locking VTEC
- (2) Low tension valvesprings
- (1) Degree wheel spacer
Optional Items (use drop downs)
- (3) Dial indicators
- Belben Degree Wheel (indexed in both directions)
- Rocker Lockers: These are a pair of pins that take the place of the VTEC locking pins. Rather than using the BBs we normally include these make things a bit easier when locking VTEC while degreeing the cams. We only include a pair, enough to do one cylinder at a time.
****Note: Improper use of this kit CAN cause damage to your motor. Be sure that you are familiar with how to use it before you do so, or have someone knowledgeable present who can supervise you.****
There are no instructions included with this kit. Cam Degreeing, valve to valve clearancing, and piston to valve clearancing should be performed by a professional with proper experience and knowledge of this procedure.
PICTURE SHOWS FULL KIT WITH OPTIONAL DIAL INDICATORS, PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION AND NEEDS