E-Tuning by Xenocron
"E-Tuning" or EMail Tuning Service provided by Xenocron will be for a select set of engine management systems listed below. This list will grow as we add more systems.
Our E-Tuning service will focus on SAFETY and DRIVEABILITY using logs you will send us taken by the engine management system you are using. Once you purchase our service we will be partners in making sure your vehicle, runs, drives and is safe! As we always promote, for the ultimate in PERFORMANCE and RELIABILITY, you will still be recommended to receive a complete dyno tune done by a local competent tuner near you or receive a discount off dyno tuning if you eventually bring your car to our state of the art facility for a complete dyno tune.
Once you place your order for E-Tuning, you will receive an email with a list of details we need from you to get started with the process. We aim to reply within 24 hours in almost all cases on business days (Monday through Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST) and revisions are done on a first come, first serve basis. The E-Tuning process can be time consuming and relies heavily on the end user to give us accurate information and correct logs for the situations in which we ask you to drive.
If you have any questions or concerns, please ask them BEFORE placing an order! As soon as we send you your introductory email and information there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN for any E-Tuning Service. By adding this product to cart you agree to this policy and understand that is means NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN on E-Tuning Services purchased from Xenocron.
Systems we currently E-Tune
- Hondata FlashPRO
- Hondata KPRO
- Hondata S300
- KTUNER End User System (in-ECU)
- KTUNER End User FLASH
- Neptune RTP Engine Management
For info on the following systems, please email or call
- MoTeC M8xx
- MoTeC M1 Series ECUs
- Haltech Platinum Series ECUs and Pro Plugins
- Haltech ELITE Series ECUs and Applications
ALL SYSTEMS MUST HAVE A WORKING & ACCURATELY LOGGED WIDEBAND O2 INSTALLED IN THE VEHICLE PRIOR TO BEGINNING E-TUNING
- E-Tuning is for ONE Vehicle on ONE Fuel where all parts are installed and mechanically sound. If you change any of these variables, a new service or perhaps an additional fee will be needed.
- A vehicle or engine that has mechanical issues, cannot be tuned! Most scenarios that you BELIEVE are a tuning issue, are more that likely a mechanical or electrical issue. If I believe it is unsafe to continue tuning, I will ask you to fix any problems before we continue or to bring them to a qualified performance shop or repair facility and there MAY be an extra charge for this based on time wasted chasing a problem that was not tuning related.
- If you are an impatient person, do not purchase this service and IMMEDIATELY book an appointment with your local qualified dyno tuner. This will significantly speed up the process of having your car tuned and I am a huge proponent of having your car tuned on a dyno! The E-Tuning process will take time and we will need to work together and you will need to have patience during that process for the outcome to be the most successful.