Please Note.. Picture is of the K-Series Swap Traction Bar for 88-91 Civic / CRX Set-Up.
- - Gen 3 Bars, fully new design to completely eliminate and failures
- - Aluminum Swaged radius arms (stronger and better)
- - Tig and Mig welded for the best strength
- - New double rod end (heim joints) on each end of the radius arm
- - Control arm mounting tabs
- - Full mounting hardware package included
- - Gen 3 bars are stronger all around
- - New ultra tough powder coating, the strongest and thickest ever
- - New high quality packaging so it gets to you in tip top condition
- - Comes with Rad Mounts included for your K-Series Swap
- - Fits with All K20 or K-Series Engines (K20A, K20A2 K20A4, K24 etc..)
Specifically designed for your K Series swap this traction bar will help with wheel hop you're going to have after the swap. It also solves the problem of what to do with your rad, when you swap in your K-Series engine you will need the included rad mounts so you can move your half size rad over to the drivers side or relocate the K-series rad during your install. Please check out our other K-Series parts at the bottom. You can view them all at our site.
These bars are the strongest ETD makes and the best in the industry. We use only the best high-grade steel and chromoly in the construction and the strongest hardware money can buy. These bars are designed for high hp street and track dedicated cars.
Engineered from extensive track testing and racing, ETD Racing Traction bars are developed to improve traction and handling. ETD Racing Traction Bars bolts on to your factory tow hook mounting locations. We don't just sell these bars we use them on our race cars.
Components are CNC machined and laser cut from 1/4" steel and finished with a durable powder coating. The radius arms are thick walled polished aluminum to ensure a strong and solid arm to prevent from fatigue and breakage. With the versatility of the radius arms, fitment is perfect every time and adjustability is only a twist away. The Main bar is made from Chromoly and the end plates from the best high-grade steel available.
NOTE ABOUT 99-00 DOHC CIVIC: Does not fit 99-00 DOHC Civic models (Si & SIR). To make them fit, you need to weld the plate on to the control arm that is normally bolted on all the other models. This does work and has been done, but because it's not "bolt on" we say it doesn't fit, though technically it will if you have access to a welder.
- - Ride Height Adjustable for low cars
- - Does not interfere with stock rad points.
- - Full Bolt on installation
- - Perfect for Street cars & Full Race Applications