KTUNER V1 USER Board is released and available with new features!
Today our KTunerECU In-ECU hardware for RSX/Swaps/EP3, 03-07 Accord i4, Euro-R Accord CL7/CL9, TSX, and 05-06 Element gets a much anticipated refresh. Our revision 1 hardware includes:
- All of the standard features of the revision 0 hardware.
- On Board Logging 8MB (10-100Hz adjustable logging rates).
- Direct Flex Fuel input with support for ethanol content and fuel temperature. See below for release details.
- Four (4) Analog inputs for 0-5v sensor signals.
- Two (2) Speed inputs for VR and HALL sensors. Currently for monitoring only, this will lead to a free update with built-in traction control!
- A peripheral port for bluetooth, LCD displays, and future add-ons. The bluetooth add-on makes this system compatible with the TunerView Android app. iOS is in the pipeline for a future release.
The RSX/EP3/Swap platform will be the first to receive access to flex fuel support. All other In-ECU platforms will receive updates to add this feature-set soon.
There is a new, exciting tuning system for your 03-06 Element w/Manual Trans (2WD/4WD). KTuner allows full tuning of ignition, fuel, cam angle, and additional supporting parameters. Paired with essential datalogging parameters at high speeds, KTuner can be utilized to tune your application properly. KTuner also has custom developed features that can help you achieve your tuning goals beyond the factory capabilities.
This Ktuner End User Board comes with a single KTuner hardware unit paired with a single user license for the KTuner software. This unit is locked to one ECU and allows you to alter the settings in your ECU. Full reading, reflashing, and datalogging. KTuner uses direct USB connectivity for fast data transfers. The hardware is capable of logging full data packets at speeds over 600hz!
If your Element is an 03 or 04 you will need to swap to an 05-06 ECU.
For more application-specific information, please take a look at the RSX Platform Page
We can either supply you with an ecu that is already socketed, or you can send one in to be socketed here free of charge with the purchase of the Ktuner Hardware. We STRONGLY urge you to use one of our already socketed ecus since there is very little we can do in the way of testing ecus that are sent in. We can certainly socket your ecu, but we cannot guarantee the functionality of it. All of our ecus are professionally socketed and ready to go, and come with clear ecu covers. To keep the cost to the user down all our ecus are used, but are in good condition.
If you are not sure what you need, please contact us before placing your order or take a look at the KTUNER FAQ .
Once you receive your unit, please take a look at the Quick Start Guide and download the software HERE