A time tested and proven Kenne Bell innovation, the BOOST-A-PUMP™, powers some of the world’s most powerful production street and competition vehicles. The 800HP Shelby Super Snake, one of the World’s Fastest Production Sport Cars, the 242+mph 806HP Koenigsegg CCR, the dual turbo 1100HP Lingenfelter 427" Corvette 900HP Mr. Norm Dodge and 650-825HP RPO Camaros and, of course, all those legendary Kenne Bell kits all use the BOOST-A-PUMP™ to reliably produce those big HP numbers - on pump gas! It activates only at full throttle or boost, so it doesn’t “bloat” or “overload” the fuel system at idle or cruise where full time pumps and extra fuel are not required. So, the fuel isn’t heated (gasoline begins to boil at 95°). No “cool can” is necessary. And it’s much easier to install (cut one wire) and more reliable than fuel pumps.
Features of the Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump:
• Easily installed.
• Fused circuit protection.
• Ideal for Nitrous applications.
• Attractive anodized red aluminum.
• 1000HP with OEM in tank production pumps*.
• Available for single or dual pump applications.
• Easily installed. Uses stock feed wire & fuel lines.
• Eliminates expensive fuel lines and pump upgrades.
• Proven reliability and concept. Tens of thousands sold since 1995.
• Does not affect pump life. Actually increases life of returnless pumps.
• Exclusive built in regulator stabilizes voltage regardless of battery voltage (down to 11V).
• Increases fuel pump flow up to 50% on ANY electric pump(s). 75% for "Competition" 20V.
• Compensates for reduced voltage/pump delivery from voltage drops by lights and accessories.
• Activated by boost switch (supercharged, turbocharged) or vacuum switch (naturally aspirated).
• Adjustable from 1% to 50% ON DEMAND from driver’s seat. Dual BOOST-A-PUMP™ is not adjustable. Set at max flow.
• Used on all Kenne Bell Supercharger Kits (street & competition) and some of “World’s Most Powerful Production Cars.”
How it Works - While dyno and street testing, our On Board Data Logger told us that fuel flow was less at night when the lights, stereo etc. were on. The voltage to the pump was varying between 12 and 13.5 volts and fuel was being reduced up to 15%. Further testing in our Fuel Flow Lab indicated that by elevating the voltage to the pump we could safely increase fuel capacity by as much as 50%. The Kenne Bell BOOST-A-PUMP™ does just that - and it automatically maintains the pre-set voltage or % increase with as little as 10 volts at the battery.
Available in 20 Amp (KB89067) or 40 Amp (KB89069) versions, please select the appropriate model from the drop-down menu above.