The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED (available in blue, green, or red), and retails for $209. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-2 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, serial cable, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Key benefits of the “DB” kits include:
- The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-2 incIudes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- “Blackout” appearance when unpowered.
- Log directly from the LC-2’s digital output into laptop w/included software:
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces (starting as low as $129), and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a PL-1 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
Installation and Setup
Installation of the DB-Blue, DB-Red, or DB-Green is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages,application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products.