Xenocron Tuning does not sell Hondata products outside the US
If you are an international customer, Please follow this LINK to find your nearest dealer
The s300 version 3 is a plug in module to the OBD1 factory Honda Engine Computer (not
vastly expands the capabilities of the factory ECU. Forced induction,
datalogging, real time programming, Bluetooth and engine protection are but a few
of the comprehensive s300 features.
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
New features for Version 3:
- Ethanol content sensor support
- Bluetooth for laptop programming/datalogging and mobile datalogging
- 2-4 times faster datalogging
- CAN output
- Serial output for dashboards like the
AiM MXL and
- (needs 230-vmefi-hond)
analog inputs.(datalogging only)
digital input. (datalogging only)
security to help identify and prevent theft
Datalogging memory doubled in size for up to 2 hours recording.
- Non battery memory backup for greater reliability and longer life.
- On board calibration storage.
- USB and Bluetooth connection for speed and compatibility
- SManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration
uploading and datalogging.
- Real-time updating of ECU parameters & tables.
- Built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (8 MB memory, 20-240 minutes datalogging) with trigger conditions.
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables to 60 + lbs boost
and 11,000 + rpm
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from a wideband o2 (PLX wideband recommended)
- PWM output for boost control with fixed or gear based boost.
- Dual tables for high/low octane calibrations etc.
- Two analog inputs for wideband, EGTs etc.
- High and low speed 24 x 20 ignition and fuel tables for correct VTEC tuning
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut or fuel and ignition cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Full throttle shift
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Secondary intake runner control
- Adjustable idle speed
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Shift light
- Closed loop control
- Air temperature compensation
- Water temperature compensation
- Fuel and ignition correction based on gear
- A/C shutoff conditions
- Closed loop
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or
The s300 can be updated in real-time with the engine running without affecting the operation of the vehicle. This means that calibrations and changes can be uploaded to the ECU very quickly (2 seconds for a new calibration, a fraction of a second for anything else), without interrupting the operation of the engine. Changes made in the
SManager software are uploaded to the ECU instantly and you can see the effect immediately. The s300 does not use an EEPROM
or equivalent, so you never need to open the ECU to change chips nor 'burn'
ROMs. No EPROM programmer is necessary - you just need a laptop with USB port or
The s300 has datalogging to the SManager software built in via the USB or
Using a laptop or mobile device the various ECU sensors can be data-logged, viewed, graphed and
saved for later analysis.
Additionally the s300 has on board flash memory which allows a datalog to be made without a laptop, for later access and download. Multiple recordings can be made and stored in the s300 for a total
of around 120 minutes of total datalogging time. An external switch can be
used to start and stop recordings, or engine conditions can trigger recording. For instance in a drag race, the s300 can be set to start recording once the rpm
is bought up to near launch rpm and automatically stop once past the traps and
the rpm drops below a certain level.
Details on preparing the ECU can be found
here. It is
strongly recommended that you have this professionally installed. If the ECU has been previously socketed
you run a high risk of damaging the ECU (lifting tracks or burning
s300j Specific Notes
PCS output is not present on the JDM ECUs and cannot be used for nitrous
controls. All other inputs and outputs are present and can be used for
nitrous controls. Boost control uses a different output pin on the JDM ECU.